This post is also available in: English


Study permits (Elementary students to Post Graduates) we have 400 universities in Canada and the US

Study in the most accredited schools, colleges or universities and guarantee your knowledge base for the highly demanding post modern lifestyle that is about to happen round the world.

Being in contact with many high ranking designated learning institutions in Canada, GrandLand Immigration Services is able to apply for your admission, get study permit and finally settle you in Canada by your post graduate work permit (PGWP) and Permanent Residency.

Follow Me In The Social Media