PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
Provincial Nominee Program allows you, as a business entrepreneur or a senior manager, to start your business or invest on an existing business in a province, which will then end up to your settlement as an immigrant in Canada. The amount of investment, net worth and point factors vary from one province to the other.
Note: GrandLand Immigration Services will help you choose the best province in accordance with your possibilities and walk you through to your ultimate goal (IMMIGRATION).
- Minimum personal net worth
- Minimum investment required
- Business management experience required
- Business plan required
- Government deposit required
- Performance agreement required
- Exploratory visit required
- language ability
- work experience
- Canadian work experience
- There are 10 provinces and 2 territories to choose from.
Note: Immigration Program for business people to Quebec are:
- Investor Program
- Self-Employed Worker Program