This post is also available in: English
PNP Programs( Entrepreneur, Skilled Immigrant)
Provincial Nominee Program allows you, as a business entrepreneur or a senior manager, to start your business or invest on an existing business in a province, which will then end up to your settlement as an immigrant in Canada. The amount of investment, net worth and point factors vary from one province to the other.
Note: GrandLand Immigration Services will help you choose the best province in accordance with your possibilities and walk you through to your ultimate goal (IMMIGRATION).
- Minimum personal net worth
- Minimum investment required
- Business management experience required
- Business plan required
- Government deposit required
- Performance agreement required
- Exploratory visit required
- language ability
- work experience
- Canadian work experience
- There are 10 provinces and 2 territories to choose from.
Note: Immigration Program for business people to Quebec are:
- Investor Program
- Self-Employed Worker Program
Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC Streams
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC (EEBC) streams are intended for workers or international graduates with the skills, education and/or experience for a high-demand occupation in B.C.
Skills Immigration program categories:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker
- Skills Immigration – Health Care Professional
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate
- Skills Immigration – International Post-Graduate
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
- Skills Immigration – Northeast Pilot Project
Express Entry BC program categories:
- Express Entry BC – Health Care Professional
- Express Entry BC – International Graduate
- Express Entry BC – International Post-Graduate
- Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker