Site Loader
#201-122 East 14 St, North Vancouver BC, V7L 2 N3

This post is also available in: English

In case as a Canadian citizen you have given birth to your child outside Canada, in order to take your child to Canada, there are some options that can help you do so. First thing you can do is ask for a Temporary Resident Visa or Temporary resident Permit for your child. Once you are lucky to obtain either of them, you will then travel with your child to Canada and start the Sponsorship process there. However, provided that your child can’t get a TRV or TRP, one of the parent’s should travel to Canada to start the Sponsorship process. For visa exempt countries, have the child birth certificate translated into English or French as well as the Sponsorship papers done to show to the officer if asked about the entry documents of your child.

Post Author: Hossein Ghaffari